StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions I am back. Remember me? 2009-2012

• I am back. Remember me? 2009-2012

Posted by velvetvixen on January 7, 2017 at 3:46 pm

Hi. I started pole in 2009 and was active in the community and pole jams. I took a break from pole due to traveling internationally alot/life. Now I’m back because I miss it and the people. I’m looking to get back to the level I was at before.

My favorite kind of pole is Polesque. πŸ™‚ I like dancing and outfits! I designed pole related items under the company Poletopia, for the people who may remember the store.

I am happy to see Veena’s programs, as it just what I needed. Especially since I am always concerned with injury/safety. I also ordered a pole warmer since they exist now. πŸ™‚

Im curious who is active on here from those years. Feel free to say Hi. πŸ™‚

hookedonpole replied 7 years, 2 months ago 7 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Hazi411

January 8, 2017 at 6:04 am

Hi there! I started pole in 2010. I’m not sure how long I’ve been on here…..

• Veena

Administrator
    January 8, 2017 at 6:28 am

Hi! Welcome back 💜💜

• Silver Sylph

January 8, 2017 at 11:01 pm

Hi Velvetvixen, I was definitely around then, I’ve been a member for about ten years now which makes me feel so old somehow! Great to have you back, I love the programs too as I work best when I have a structure to follow, polewarmers are brilliant aren’t they, I wonder how I ever managed to pole in the cold weather before. 💜

• velvetvixen

January 10, 2017 at 11:16 pm

Thanks. It’s great you guys have stuck with pole for so long. While I have had a break, it was the only exercise I stuck with for a long time because it didn’t seem like exercise.

• chemgoddess1

January 13, 2017 at 5:17 pm

I am still around! I know that some of the CBus and Cinci crew are still poling they just don’t get on here much.

• coolchange

January 26, 2017 at 3:41 pm

I remember you!! I’m trying to start back myself, have been off for three years or probably more?? Life gets in the way, no? πŸ™‚

• hookedonpole

January 27, 2017 at 3:45 am

Hi, welcome back!!!! I’ve been here for about seven years. I’m still at it and having a blast. Veena has added so much and takes very good care of her veneers! I’ve also had the pleasure of actually meeting and spending time with her and her wonderful family! Again, welcome back!!!