• Posted by hookedonpole on August 26, 2016 at 6:52 am

Hey Veneers, just checking in to say I’m still here. Haven’t been poling a lot and miss the time. I piddle here and there on my pole at home, and a couple of days at the studio, but want to get back at consistency. As NCPP showcase in San Jose is Saturday 27th, didn’t want to do too much just in case knee decides to act up and pop out, which is excruciating. I did practice the routine, etc. so hopefully it comes together Saturday.

NOW, I am in the middle of a horrible cold! Started symptoms couple days ago and tonight I’m miserable. Head feels like it’s going to explode, stuffy nose, chapped lips from breathing through mouth, sore throat, etc, etc.

By the way, anyone here performing at NCPP (Northern California Pole Presentational)???

Veena replied 7 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Wennajo

August 26, 2016 at 2:39 pm

I am in the same place as you! Have been ill for four days and now even though I’m much better than I was I just feel so drained 🙁 I wish I had something more constructive to add but please know that I am sympathising with you and sending some healing thoughts your way!

Good luck for NCPP 😀 Upload a video when you’ve done it! Would love to see 🙂 x

• Veena

Administrator
    August 26, 2016 at 11:22 pm

I hope you’re feeling much better tomorrow Hooked! I’d love to meet some members there, if you see me say hi!!!!!