StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pleaser boot sizing help

• Pleaser boot sizing help

Posted by Honey bun on May 11, 2018 at 2:23 am

I’m usually a size 6 for the open toes pleasers. Should I size up for the boots? I’ve seen a few saying to size up but wanted to get an overall consensus!

My toes are right on the edge of the shoe for my normal size. Not hanging over or too far from the edge. Thoughts?

LatinPoler replied 6 years, 3 months ago 5 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • I polekat I

May 11, 2018 at 11:04 am

I think you would be fine going up a size in the closed toe, that would probably be more comfortable as most likely you would wear socks anyway .
    A funny example for you – I recently found a pair of pleaser boots on eBay for half price …I am a uk4/5 and these were a 9 !! But they were such a good deal I bought them anyway haaahah and figured I would wear thick socks =P and they are actually surprisingly ok !! There is good ankle support so I can dance in them ok, the only strange thing is when I point my toe the boot doesn’t really react haaahaha !! So I think I will stuff a bit of foam in the toe 😉 😂😂😂
    but yeah I reckon one size bigger will not be noticeable at all =) xx

• MsBKitty

May 11, 2018 at 4:41 pm

Yep, round up! Im a 6 in their shoes and usually get a 7 in boots.

• dustbunny

May 12, 2018 at 2:39 pm

I wear a 7 in both open toed shoes and closed boots.☺

• LatinPoler

May 12, 2018 at 4:01 pm

I wear 8 in street shoes and open toe Pleasers and Ellie’s, the fit perfectly- toes aligned with edge. I wear 9 in closed Pleaser boots. Maybe 8 would fit too, but considering the socks and that your feet will heat up and probably swell a little because of that, I think 9 is the right choice. I recommend sizing up.