StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole silks, xpole units or fab pole wrap?

• Pole silks, xpole units or fab pole wrap?

Posted by Jenea Anderson on September 27, 2016 at 10:12 pm

Which unit is the best in your opinion for pole silks?..I’m looking at the pole fab wrap but still curious about opinions.. Thanks in advance 🙂

CD Hussey fka Jivete replied 7 years, 5 months ago 9 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Sayra

September 29, 2016 at 10:32 am

Following…

• MdawWat

September 29, 2016 at 10:18 pm

I have a pole aria, and I am very happy with it. I don’t know enough about the other brands to have a real opinion on best though. Maybe someone with more experience/knowledge will have some feedback.

• LRu Studios

September 29, 2016 at 11:55 pm

Let me know if you have any questions. If you have not checked out the website, please do. There are videos of people using the Nexus Wrap and how it works. Smiles, Leesi @ fabpole.net

• SweetLavender

September 30, 2016 at 3:50 am

I have the Pole Aria for my 50 x-pole and then ordered the Fab Pole Nexus Wrap for my 45 minx pole. Both are great, I just needed another one for my home studio and decided to do the fab pole as it can be used on all size poles. The studio I go to also uses the Nexus Wrap. The only difference is the old Pole Aria unit had a hook that positions the silk away from the pole a bit and the Nexus is rite next to the pole. I would say if you have several size poles, go with the Nexus Wrap. It is also quicker to put up the the Pole Aria unit.

• SToast

October 6, 2016 at 3:09 am

I had never seen the Fab Pole Nexus Wrap before so I looked it up. I’m really impressed. My only question would be how long will it last? Will it eventually break down and the wrap part need to be replaced? Overall I like it an it may be my Christmas list item this year.

• LRu Studios

October 6, 2016 at 1:55 pm

SToast – The Nexus Wrap has been available since 2013 and the only issue we have seen is the Velcro becoming detached. If you send the Nexus Wrap back we will replace it. You only pay to ship it back. We have changed the industrial glue since then and it seems to be much better. 🙂

• vkissme

October 19, 2016 at 11:36 pm

I’m recently adding pole silks. i have pole silkii its sturdy

• Yayo

October 20, 2016 at 9:20 pm

I started teaching using FabPole. It is a lot easier to set up especially if you need to put them up and down for class. Plus doesn’t matter the size of poles. But I do have Sikkii and PoleSilks. I use them on my XPole stage. They are really sturdy and you don’t have to adjust them all the time. Although you should always test all of these after a class. 😉

• CD Hussey fka Jivete

November 7, 2016 at 9:29 pm

I have the fabpole and though I have used it in a while, it worked great!