StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Selling Star Stand Alone Stage 4.0 w pole, frosted white stage, with or without LED lights – $700 – Los Angeles

• Selling Star Stand Alone Stage 4.0 w pole, frosted white stage, with or without LED lights – $700 – Los Angeles

Posted by davidmarketing6636 on August 10, 2014 at 1:38 am

Thought this might be the right place for people interested in a genuine Platinum Star Stage 4.0, Frosted White with Stripper Pole (2 part – 4′ and 3′ plus bonus 1 foot extension). You can also purchase a 2′ extension from Platinum Stages.

Bought less than a week ago for $950 + Shipping. That’s an $1100 value for $750.

Also installed LED lights. Easily removed or added. $850 with the lights included (cost $150 plus installation)

http://shop.platinumstages.com/NEW-Star-Stand-Alone-v40-_p_506.html
    (remember this unit comes with an extension, LEDs, Translucent White stage, and no $150 shipping charge)

Unfortunately the stage is just too large for the space I want to use it in. The stage is gorgeous frosted white, so the 8′ LED lights I added really sparkle. The LED Lights turn Blue, Yellow, Green, Red, White and has many settings. Comes with wall unit to control the lights as well as remote control. It turned my place into a strip club. Was perfect, but just too large for my place.

Make an offer. But priority will be given to offers by people who want the lights as well.

Veena replied 7 years, 3 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Marina Bilous

January 13, 2017 at 6:42 pm

Hi is the pole still available? If so, can you ship to Colorado?
    Please call or text me 7202615437
    Thank you!

• Yayo

January 13, 2017 at 11:41 pm

Does Platinum Stages still sell these stages?

• Veena

Administrator
    January 14, 2017 at 2:45 am

This is an old thread 🙂 2014