StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions XPole stage light issue w base

• XPole stage light issue w base

Posted by Yayo on August 6, 2016 at 2:39 am

Ok. This was fine before and now I found it to happen often. After removing the screws the top base will not pull up. Yes I did line it up inside so that it slide right in but now it won’t pull out. Anyone have any idea why or how to pull it out? Pic show which part won’t pull out. 🙁

I polekat I replied 7 years, 8 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Yayo

August 6, 2016 at 3:25 am

Also noticed that it can be pulled out if I losen the X so then it’s on spin. Then it moves. Agh!!

• Amelia72

August 15, 2016 at 1:44 pm

I think I had a similar problem at the beginning. Can’t remember what we did,but we never had the problem again. Maybe you could try tightening the top screws and twisting the base til you find the locking part?

• Yayo

August 15, 2016 at 3:08 pm

Thanks!! I’ll try it!! I don’t know why this is happening. It happened 3 times already and can’t figure out how to get it off. I tried removing the pole then trying to move the base and it wouldn’t move at all. I know it’s line up cause I marked it with arrows so I know where the lock is located inside and on the pole. This is driving up the wall.

• Veena

Administrator
    August 15, 2016 at 3:22 pm

Hmmm, I wish I could help. Hopefully xpole can offer a solution!

• I polekat I

August 15, 2016 at 9:54 pm

When I bought my second hand stage that bearing piece was already in the base and the pole was out separate, so that’s how I’ve always kept mine, I just wrap a soft towel around it when putting it back in the case to pad it out to prevent any knocks =]